Skill Will, Inc is a nonprofit research organization with status 501(c)(3) founded in 2012 and headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. Skill Will has been providing productivity and computer systems optimization research for engineering, business, and scientific software applications for both government and private industry. Skill Will has been delivering research and custom studies with the assessments of business process automation to numerous federal, state, and commercial clients.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Acquire subject knowledge by interviewing product subject matter experts, referring to technical specifications, and documented requirements.
- Organize material and complete writing assignments with clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology in conformity with requirements.
- Use documentation templates and style guides, ensuring consistency and effectiveness in the presentation of materials.
- Review materials created by others on team.
- Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Philology, Communication, or Journalism.
- Work experience in IT or Business Analysis.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal). Candidates will be asked to provide writing samples in various styles and for various audiences.
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation:to be determined at the job interview
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org