The SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant will be responsible for the solution planning, architecture, development and delivery. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer business problem to an end-to-end technology solution.
The Consultant will work with business stakeholders and technical teams to provide efficient technical solutions based on the SharePoint platform.
- Conduct analysis of the business process and create optimal solutions;
- Collaboratively work with team members and contribute to internal initiatives and activities;
- Use best practices for software development processes; actively contribute to the team and participate in regular periodic technical code and system configuration reviews with other team members and assists in developing remediation / improvements solutions;
- Develop and maintain current and new web-based applications that are being developed using .NET, C#, ReactJS, AngularJS, SQL, SharePoint, PowerBI, Power Apps SharePoint 2016, 2019;
- Perform analysis to ensure software changes have minimal impact to existing systems;
- Develop custom web forms, reports, timer jobs, web services, Azure apps.
- Experience with SharePoint & Office 365 services: development, customization, administration, consulting and training;
- Experience creating customized UI solutions using .NET, CSOM, JSOM, JSLink, and REST APIs;
- Experience developing SharePoint add-ins (SharePoint hosted/Provider hosted);
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Framework (SPFx), and React JS;
- Experience developing using responsive UI techniques;
- Good knowledge of SQL, PowerShell.
- Experience of administering servers based on Windows Server, Active Directory;
- Experience working on integration projects with Microsoft technology stack: Azure, Exchange, Office, CRM etc.