Employer:Skill Will, Inc is a nonprofit research organization with status 501(c)(3) founded in 2012 and headquartered in Silver Spring, Maryland. Skill Will has been providing productivity and computer systems optimization research for engineering, business, and scientific software applications for both government and private industry. Skill Will has been delivering research and custom studies with the assessments of business process automation to numerous federal, state, and commercial clients.
- Document and categorize operating expenses on daily basis; determine internal and external factors affecting budget needs;
- Analyze internal structure of company’s operations; detail and categorize the many expenses involved in business operations;
- Prepare regular and special budget reports in the form of written reports and graphs;
- Suggest cost cutting and budgetary control mechanisms for the business;
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarter and annual reports for company’s accountant;
- Determine own financial resources available for investment in business growth;
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs;
- Suggest sound financial policy regarding allocation of available funds;
- Provide financial planning and assistance to company’s clients, analyze payers for creditability, negotiate terms of payment plans, draft payment schedule, provide other financial guidance to clients in creating more efficient company-client relations;
- Negotiate schedules of payouts to vendors and contractors to ensure company’s solvency on annual, monthly and daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or related is a must (Master’s degree preferred);
- Proficiency with Quick Books, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project and Access Database is a must;
- Successful candidates should demonstrate profound knowledge of budget systems, statistics, accounting, financial audit, economic and financial analysis of business operations;
- Demonstrate proficiency with statistical methods of research and analysis (summary, grouping, graphical analysis, etc.), managerial accounting, budgeting methods and principles of business forecasting;
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Relevant experience is a plus;
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation: To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org